Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oh Hello Dear Lonely Blog!


I admit that I have been very busy, but I have to say how disappointed I am to have just not even posted once since Chlöe's first day at daycare/school in April! That was nearly 5 months ago and since then she has learned to walk, had a first birthday celebration in Lake Tahoe, been on a beach vacation to Myrtle Beach, been to Burning Man... Gosh, what else has she done? Oh, she's been camping in Oregon as well...

I am pretty regretful to have not posted about those, and I am going to start up again.

For now, I just wanted to put this one picture of her from last week. She is wearing a bow that our very stylish friend in Italy and her children made for baby Chlöe.

I'll be playing catchup but I do plan to do a few more posts soon to get everything up to date, and hopefully I can keep up then!!!

Hope everyone had a great summer and is ready for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment